Retailer Success Stories
E85 (a blend of 85 percent ethanol, and the rest gasoline) is becoming more widely available around the country, as station owners realize that providing fuel choice for their customers is good for business. Below are stories about some of those retail chains that are finding success in offering cheaper, cleaner, American-made ethanol to an eager public:
- Propel’s ‘secret sauce’ is E85 at an attractive price
- Minnoco fuels Minnesota’s drive for fuel choice
- Zarco USA finds a niche with higher ethanol blends
- Petro Serve takes pride in giving customers a choice
- Pearson’s CA growth proves there’s demand for E85
Some entrepreneurs have taken the initiative by creating devices that convert vehicles from gasoline-only to run on multiple fuels, including higher ethanol blends. Read about the different solutions available for cars both old and new.