White Papers and Other Research
As part of our effort to give the public credible, fact-based information about transportation fuels, Fuel Freedom publishes papers and reports from our experts. Click on the titles to share or comment, or download the full report.
- Opportunities For Emission Reduction Of Methanol From Natural Gas
- Is Energy Independence Really Possible In The United States?
- Fuels For Sustainable Development In Sub-Saharan Africa
- Is The Gasoline Gallon Equivalent An Accurate Measure Of Mileage For Ethanol And Methanol Fuel Blends?
- A Call to Action
- Long-Term Drivers of Food Prices
- Wood Bioenergy and Land Use
- Impact on Corn Prices from Reduced Biofuel Mandates
- Evolution of Alcohol Fuel Blends Towards a Sustainable Transport Energy Economy
- Effect of E85 on Tailpipe Emissions from Light-Duty Vehicles
- Imported Oil and U.S. National Security
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Particulate Matter Air Pollution before, during, and after Pregnancy
- What Drives U.S. Gasoline Prices?